We share tips, ideas, and news about laundry
and dry cleaning on the knowledge board.
How to remove paint from your clothes?
There are two types of paints. One is latex paint and the other is oil paint.
First, how to remove latex paint from your clothes? Latex paint cleaning is
relatively easier than oil paint because latex paint is based on water.
Clean the stained clothes with warm running water and rub/scrape at the area
with had soap and dish washing detergent. And then, rinse the clothes again.
1. Put a dry towel under the stain cloth to prevent the second stain damage.
2. Apply ethanol alcohol to the stain area.
3. The alcohol and ink are evaporated together.
How to remove oil stain or a grease spot on the white cloth?
< You need a washing soap and a potato >
1. Get the stain area wet using water spray.
2. Gently rub the area with a peeled potato.
3. Gently rub the area with a washing soap again. (Don't make any damage the fabric)
4. Rinse the whole cloth with warm water.
5. Drain and dry it.
How to prevent moth holes?
Keep your clothing clean. Moths are attracted to wool but
they are especially apt to enter your closet if your clothing
has stains from food and other items that they like to eat.
Make sure you wash your clothes before hanging them up.
Dry clean wool items before storing them.
Some mothballs (cedar blocks) are helped.
We are using the Eco-Friendly dry clean machine not using
perc which has been considered a toxic air pollutant and known
or suspected to cause cancer or other serious health effects.
Please find information about Perc below.